Yoga & Mentorship
Have you recently completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and have been wondering – NOW WHAT?
There are limited hours in a teacher training, hence the reason why so many seek further resources on this topic.
Topics in Mentorship
• how to get your name out there that people know you are a ‘Yoga Teacher’
• finding the right audience you want to teach to: studios, corporate, community centre, private, festivals/conferences
• how and what to put on a yoga resume or yoga CV together with the right references
• insurance, GST/HST
• what marketing to tacts to use and which ones to leave out
• how to lead workshops and find locations to lead a yoga retreats
• one last tool and trick that you were not taught in YTT that will land your first PAID yoga teaching gig
• any questions you wanted to ask, but didn’t have an opportunity to ask during your training – HERE’S YOUR OPPORTUNITY
Contact Ichih for a Personal Yoga Mentorship session
1 hour session $100.00
Toronto or GTA or Online therapy